Over the past few years RCI has been developing several projects that have been eye grasping and quality insured in the area of Beirut and the suburbs. With a new modernized vision RCI has laid its eyes on the area of Badaro with this new breath taking project of Badaro 4741, where your next and new comfortable home is.
Living in Beirut has become one of the privileges which a Lebanese would want to attain. This is why, with the increasing prices of real estate, we are building customized and well sized apartments for all your needs and specific demand.
The building grasps both the modern and beautiful aspect of Beirut and especially badaro which is known to be one of the most quiet and luxurious areas to live in. The Badaro 4741 embraces a clever and new idea where the architecture has a different impact on every level of the building.
The building consists of 11 floors:
The first 7 floors consist of two apartments A & B . Apt A is around 170 m2 and Apt B is around 159 m2
The 8th floor consists of one approx 245 m2 apt with a 96 m2 wonderful terrace and with around 4 m of ceiling height
The 9th, 10th, and 11th floors consist of one approx 245 m2 where the 11th floor has a 4m ceiling height.
Located in the wonderful area of Badaro in the heart of Beirut, Badaro 4741 is situated close to famous schools and national museum and Beirut's horse track. The mountains, downtown, and beaches are all just minutes away.
- U.B.C. 97 seismic civil engineering system
- Each apartment has a MINIMUM of 2 parking spaces
- Two spacious international elevators
- High quality aluminum profile
- 10mm tempered clear glass for building main entrance
- Electrical aluminum rolling shutters
- Earth and ground system
- Electrical generator with silencer
- Fire systems in electrical areas
- Videophone system
- PPR pipes for the entire water distribution system
- High standard PVC pipes for drainage and sewage system
- High quality marble tiles
- High quality ceramics for kitchens, bathrooms, and maid's rooms
- High quality PVC wood closets for kitchens with granite toppings
- Spacious built- in closets (where applicable)
- Designed ceilings with Gypsum board in reception areas
- All mechanical and electrical installations are hidden inside apartment
- European sanitary ware and fixtures
- Wall hung type toilet and bidet
- Double glazed aluminum doors and windows
- European electrical breakers
- European electrical sockets
- Wall type HVAC units for bedrooms and living rooms
- Concealed HVAC system for reception area
- Individual hot water system
- TV Satellite system